Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Contemporary Art Center

Recently I visited the Contemporary Art Center.
Some images.
 I really responded to the architecture and the materials
of the building itself.  I liked the building better than most 
of the exhibits.



 In fact, most of the floors were taken over by an 
art is craft interactive show that was a bit annoying.
Interactive displays asked you to scream, some displays
were noisy and it felt more like a fad than interesting
work.  Nothing sticks.  Three whole floors dedicated
to this stuff.  However, some elements caught 
my eye and I isolated them with my camera.









 Child art from one of the interactive galleries.


 Another nice element to the building was the views.


 The second floor had work by Hema Upadhyay.
The work is remniscent of the slums of India.




No comments: